Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Do you ever get laryngitis?

Eat for the health of it.

I used to get laryngitis, at least once a year, but I have noticed that since I have been eating all natural, foods and drinking all natural juices that I don't get it. And I know I shouldn't say this because now I will get it.If I do get it I will pour myself a glass of papaya juice with a teaspoon of cognac in it. Try this if you get laryngitis. Let me know.

If you want to eat healthy try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson. Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone at:1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Amazonbooks.com or may be purchased at: Bassetts healthfood Store on Secor Road, in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you want to read a very good novel, please try,'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN#1587366010. It is based on a true story, but the names have been changed to protect the innocent. One reader's comment,( How many women do you know that just seem to have been abused by their husbands? The times you see them, you just know something is wrong at home. Mara is not one of these women. She has been very good at hiding the facts of her husbands abuse from her family. The story told is one which is compelling, told by someone who has experience. Her escape causes this reader to cheer her success. I recommend Under Obligation to readers who appreciate a well told tale of family.) A true life happening.

If you would like to order a copy, please order at:www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, ISBN# 1587366010. And now available at: Books-a-million.com and BarnsandNoble.com, ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:
A lady visits the priest and tells him that her female parrots are getting quite disgusting because whenever anyone comes around they say, "Hi, we're hookers."
The preacher thought for a minute and said, "I may have a solution for that."
"What might that be?" asked the lady.
"I have two male parrots and I have taught them to pray. Bring them over and we will put them in the cage.My parrots can teach them to pray."
The lady goes home and brings back the female parrots and gives them to the priest. As the priest places the females in the cage the female parrots squawk and say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?" The males were stunned and silent. Finally one male squawks and says,"Put the beads away,our prayers have been answered."

No comments: