Thursday, September 2, 2010

What to do with hypoglycemia.

Eat for the health of it.

I always thought you should eat something sweet when your blood sugar drops but I was just reading that you should give V-8 juice, pretzels, Salsa,and tortilla chips a try. They say it works and I would give that a try, but so far I don't have a problem with that because I am not diabetic. My husband is and he goes right for the candy bar. He doesn't care much for Mexican food although he will take me to a Mexican restaurant now and then and he will eat a beef burrito.

Mexican food is pretty much all natural, so I feel safe in eating it. I never learned to cook Mexican food so I have to go out to eat it.

The recipes in my all natural cookbook, will teach you how to eat all natural,and what foods to eat that are free from chemicals. I find it harder to eat out all the time. I find that these small family style restaurants are the most chemical free and they have good food and it is reasonable.
My cookbook has wonderful recipes in it and they are easy to fix, I like easy recipes.
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7, can be ordered at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654. You also may purchase it at Bassettes Healthfood store in Toledo, Ohio on Secor Road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you are looking for a good novel, please give 'Under Obligation' a try. This story is based on a true story, the names have been changed to protect the innocent. The author is Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-587366010. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now, Books-a-million.com and BarnsandNoble.com ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A salesman knocked on the door of this little old lady and she answered the door and it was a sweeper salesman.As soon as he started to give his speel about the sweeper, she told him that she was broke and could not afford to buy a sweeper from him and she began to shut the door but the salesman was faster than she and he stuck his foot in the door. As he pushed his way into the house, saying, "Please let me demonstrate this wonderful sweeper and at that he spills a bucket of cow manure on the floor. He sees the look on the old ladies face and he tells her,"Now don't worry on bit ma'am, this sweeper will pick up every bit of that manure, and I promise you if it doesn't, I will eat every bit that it doesn't pick up."

With that the old lady snickers as she heads for the kitchen,"I'll get the fork. I hope you are hungry because you are going to eat all of that. As I told you I am broke and my electricity was shut off yesterday."

No comments: