Monday, September 20, 2010

just a joke tonight

Eat for the health of it.

Ed met Dorothy on a cruise, after talking for awhile they realized they were living pretty close ot each other in the same town. He immediately asked her out when they got home.

He took her dining and dancing, to museums, concerts, movies and Ed decided that she was what he was looking for. On their one month anniversary of their first dinner together on the cruise Ed told her," I guess you have figured it out that I am in love with you,but before I pop the question and give you a ring I want to tell you that I am a golf nut, I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV, in short I eat, sleep and breathe golf."

Dorothy took a deep breath and said,"Ed, that will not be a problem. I love you and I love to golf too, but since we are being honest, you have to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker."

"I see." Ed replied. He sat for awhile, looking down at the table and finally replied,"You know it's probably because you're not keeping your wrist straight when you hit the ball."

No comments: