Saturday, September 25, 2010

cooling your anger

Eat for the health of it.

Do you get angry at someone and say things you wish you hadn'd said? Try listening to some soft music, sit and sip on some cool water( a couple of glasses)not ice water. Try a silent prayer and take some deep breaths and take walk.

Some good old fashion all natural cooking can help too. Why not try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Also available at: Bassettes Healthfood Store in Toledo, Ohio, on Secor Road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway. Also check on Books-a-million, BarnsandNoble.com and Amazonbooks.com.

Looking for a good novel? This one will keep you interested to the very end. Try this one: 'Under Obligation'by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com,And now at: Books-a-million.com, BarnsandNoble.com, ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

Best divorce letter ever,

Dear wife,
I am writing you this letter to tell you that I am leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for 7 years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell: your boss called me to tell me that you quit your job and that was the last straw.
Last week you came home and didn't even notice that I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal and I even wore a new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes and fell asleep while watching your favorite show on TV. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want anything that connects us as husband and wife. Either you are cheating on me or you don't love me anymore- whatever the case, I'm gone.

Your X-Husband
PS: Your sister and I are moving to West Virginia together! Have a great day.

WIFES ANSWER
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear X-Husband,
Nothing has made my day better than recieving your letter. It's true you and I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is far from what you have been. I watch TV only to drown out your whining and griping. Too bad that doesn't work. I did notice your haircut last week, but the first thing I noticed was that it made you look like a girl. Since my mother always said that if I couldn't say something nice about a person I shouldn't say anything-so I didn't comment.

When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me mixed up with my sister, because I quit eating pork 7 years ago. And about the silk boxers- I turned away from you because the price tag was still on them and I was praying that it was just a coincidence that my sister just borrowed $50 from me that morning.
After all of this, I still loved you and felt we could work things out. So when I hit the Lotto for $10 million, I quit my job and bought 2 tickets to Jamaica, but when I got home and found the letter that you were gone, well everything just happens for a reason, I guess.
I hope you have the wonderful life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures me that you will not get a dime from me. So take care now.

Signed,
Your Ex-Wife........PS: I don't know if I ever told you that my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem.

No comments: