Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Only time for a joke

Eat for the health of it.

Just had to do this important message.

You have more than likely heard about people that were abducted and their kidneys removed by black market organ theives. My thighs were stolen a few years ago, I went to sleep and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick and the replacements were like cooked oatmeal. I wondered who had my thighs and where the heck had mine gone to? I spent the whole summer looking for my thighs. I was hurt and angry and then decided I would spend the rest of my life in my jeans. And then the thieves struck again.

My butt was next. I knew it had to be the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear-end to the thighs they took earlier. My butt was attached at least 3 inches lower than my original, then I realized I would have to give up my jeans for a long skirt.
Then I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and I saw these things that looked more like wings flapping in the breeze. This was getting pretty scary- my body was being replaced a section at a time. What next?

My neck suddenly dissapeared and was replaced with a turkey neck, that's when I decided to tell all the women of the world to wake up and smell the coffee. Those plastic surgeons are using real body parts- stolen from you and me. The very next time someone you know gets something "lifted" look again - was it lifted from you?

Warn your friends. This is happening to women everywhere.

P.S. Last year I thought someone had stolen my boobs, I was lying in bed and realized they were gone!But when I jumped out of bed I realized they had been hiding in my armpits, now I keep them hidden in my waistband.

I thought this was too important not to pass on. Always remember to laugh! It's good for the heart and the wrinkles!! Now they have gotten into my closet and shrank all of my clothes. How do they do that???

No comments: