Monday, September 13, 2010

Just a joke again

Eat for the health of it.

Sorry, just a little story again as I had to take everything out of the totes because they were all wet from the rain that came in about half way through the garage sale yesterday, and I didn't want a bunch of mold growing somewhere.

Laughter is healthy:

A little boy that was waiting outside on the sidewalk for his mother. when a strange man was walking by, the man asked,"say there little fella, can you tell me where the post office is?"

"Yes, sir, you go straight down this street and make a right and it's about half-way down the block."
The man thanked him and said,"I am the new minister at the church, why don't you come to church Sunday and I will show you and your family how to get to heaven."

The little boy says, "Are you kidding me? You can't even find your way to the post office."

Good Night.

No comments: