Friday, September 10, 2010

Do you have trouble with indigestion?

Eat for the health of it.

Some drink herbal teas, chamomile or peppermint tea, and that's alright and it probably works but what I have found is that the health drink in my cookbook relieves my stomach problems quickly. If I eat a little too much or sometimes too late, I drink a small glass of this and it relieves the burning in my stomach. If you don't have my book, make a batch of this drink and store in the refrigerator. I even drink it for a quick thirst quencher. Take a 64 ounce bottle of white grape juice (all natural) and a 64 ounce bottle of apple juice (all natural) and mix together in a large container and add a half cup of apple cider vinegar. Store in the bottles and keep in refrigerator. What will not go back in the bottles, you can drink for your first dose.

I hope you have tried my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson, please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or at: 1-800-788-7654. It is also for sale at: Bassettes Health Food Store, on Secor Road, in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you are looking for a very good novel please try 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN#1-58736-601-0. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com,Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: BarnsandNoble.com, Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is Healthy:

A nun came running out of the doctors office in tears. Another patient, waiting his turn slowly goes into the doctors office and sits down and waits for the doctor to come in. As he enters the room the man asks the doctor, "did you have to tell that nun some bad news?"
The doctor said,"Well. I told her she was pregnant."
"A nun? pregnant?"
"No," the doctor said, "I just told her that. It sure cured her hiccups."

No comments: