Monday, September 27, 2010

Have you ever had Jet Lag?

Eat for the health of it.

I guess I never got jet lag so I didn't know how to take care of that but recently a friend had taken a flight from Anchorage to Chicago then caught a flight into Detroit, which is a long tiring flight. All she wanted was some coffee with caffeine in it and some soda with caffeine, so I am assuming that the caffeine works good for some things. It would keep me up all night if I drank either of those. She probably could have ate some chocolate too.

Laughter is healthy:

A man asked an American Indian what his wifes name was and he said,"Five Horses."
The man commented,"That is an unusual name for a woman, what does it mean?"

The Indian answered,"It old Indian name mean....Nag, Nag, Nag, Nag, Nag."

Later.....Too tired tonight. I don't need pop or coffee, just some sleep.

No comments: