Saturday, March 13, 2010

Your feet needs attention

Eat for the health of it.

Do you have trouble with corns and calluses? Remember those pointy toed shoes that we would squeeze our feet into? It's no wonder we had sores, corns and bunions. Although I used to get those corns and sore spots when wearing those silly shoes, for some reason they dissapeared over the years. I have learned to like a more comfortable shoe. If you have calluses or corns, take an emery board to them, but just a little at a time, after all they didn't get there over night and to rub them too much could make a sore.

You can put the juice of an aloe plant on your feet, or use a mixture of one half apple cider vinegar and listerine and what I did was soaked a gauze and taped it on the spot over night or at least a few hours. This will help if you have itchy toes or cracked toes also. Another remedy that works for me is using Vicks; I rub my feet with it and put on socks for awhile and even over night. It works for me. Don't ever cut a callus or corn, go see a doctor if you have too much trouble with them.

Get comfortable well fitting shoes and eat a good healthy diet.

Try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson.
Available at www.dorrancepublishing.com also order by phone at: 1-800-788-7654 I wrote this book because of all the chemicals in our food and I am allergic to most of them.

I am also plugging a very good novel, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com at: Amazonbooks.com and at: Abebooks.com It is a true story, the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

If you have skin problems or stomach problems maybe you are eating a lot of chemicals in your food and you are having an allergic reaction. If you have been eating these foods for some time and are just starting to have a reaction it can still be an allergic reaction because it sometimes takes awhile to build up in your system.

Laughter is healthy:

As this young lady was about to board a plane in Ireland, she noticed a priest was in line to board the same plane. She stepped a bit closer to him and said,"Father, may I ask a favor of you?"

"Of course my child, what may I do for you?"

"Well. I bought this expensive hair dryer for my mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limit, and I am afraid that they may confiscate it. Is there any way you can carry it through customs for me? Perhaps under your robe?"

"I will try to help you but I have to warn you that I will not lie."

"With your honest face, Father, no one will question you." When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.

The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

"From my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."

The official thought this to be a bit strange so he again asked," And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"

He answered, "I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused."

Roaring with laughter, the official said, "Go ahead, Father. Next!"

No comments: