Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sour stomach relief

Eat for the health of it.

If you are bothered with a burning in your stomach, I know it's awful, (been there, done that)I started out taking precription Zantac and Tagament. I didn't like taking the drugs all the time so I decided to try Tums. A lot cheaper but then I was hearing that you shouldn't use them a lot but they were on my grocery list regularly.

A friend wanted me to try papaya and mix it with a little unbleached sugar and I also bought the juice in the healthfood store. I also tried the aloe vera, I mixed it with a little orange juice.I also ate a lot of licorice.These worked too. Eating early is a good idea too.

These did work for me but what I like using the best is radishes with my meals and I also drink apple cider vinegar. You can mix it with water or as I use it is with my health drink in my all natural cookbook, it is equal parts of all natural apple juice, all natural white grape juice, (I use the 64 ounce bottle of each and a 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar, mix, and drink a half glass after your meal or more if you want to. It won't hurt you and it may even lower your cholesterol, I think that is what lowered mine and it stays down. I really like it and I drink it all the time.

Like I said the recipe is in my cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK by Teresa Thompson ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 It is available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a good interesting novel, may I suggest, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts. Available at www.wheatmark.com or at: Abebooks.com or at: Amazonbooks.com


Laughter is healthy:

A drunk goes into the restroom at a bar and after a few minutes a blood curtling scream comes from that direction, before the bartender could get to the door of the restroom another scream came from there. He opened the door and asked , "What's wrong? Your screaming is scaring my customers."

"Everytime I flush the toilet something comes up and squeezes my privates."

The bartender opens the door and takes a look and tells him, "You idiot, you're sitting on the mop bucket."

No comments: