Monday, March 22, 2010

Annoying insects

Eat for the health of it.

I love it outside, I love the sunshine too and so do the insects and they think that God gave them this earth and we don't belong here. They make themselves right at home at the family picnics too. If you get bit, the sooner you take care of it the better it will be.

Now I have never had a chance to try this but I was told to carry a copper penny with me outside and if you get stung by a bee or wasp you should put the penny on the spot and it will keep it from swelling. Hey, it's worth the try. I try to remember to carry the penny but more than likely, if I get stung, it will be the day I forget to put the penny in my pocket. You can try peppermint oil too. Another is vitamin C, take it internally or crush the tablet and make a paste with a little water and place on the bite. You can also make a paste from baking soda and a little water, and place it on the bite. Vinegar or lemon juice or meat tenderizer will also do the job.

If you are really allergic to insect bites you better stay inside or carry an epi pen.

If you are interested in eating all natural or if you know someone that is very allergic to the chemicals in food, please tell them about my all natural cookbook,GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN #0-8059-6286-7 - by Teresa Thompson - Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com - By phone call: 1-800-788-7654 - Also available at: Amazonbooks.com

I also would like to recommend a very good novel 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com and Amazonbooks.com and Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:
During a doctor visit, Matilda, asked her doctor,"How do you determine when a person is ready for the old folks home?"
The doctor answers, "Well, we fill the bathtub with water and offer the patient a teaspoon, a cup or a bucket and tell them to empty the tub."
Matilda answers,"Oh! I imagine that if the person is okay they would ask for a bucket."
The doctor answers, "Well, no, if the person is okay they would pull the plug. Do you want a bed next to the window?"

No comments: