Saturday, March 6, 2010

Carpal tunnel

Eat for the health of it.

If you happen to be one of the many people who have had carpal tunnel syndrome, then I don't have to tell you how painful and misserable it can be. You can try treating it by wearing guards on your hands at night but usually you will end up having surgery on them, where they go in and snip the nerve in your hand. To avoid having surgery you can try different things if you are using the computer a lot. Always rest them now and then while you are typing, also massage the hands together and try stretching your fingers out occasionally as you are typing.

You can try using omega 3 oil capsuls. Try using a little flaxseed oil on your salads, or soak a cloth with caster bean oil, heat it in the microwave and place it on your wrists and keep it there several hours with a wrap.

Another thing that can cause prickling and pain in your hands is if you have a pinched nerve or a bulging disk that could be pressing on the spinal cord in your neck. I just had this happen to me recently. I went to 2 different doctors that told me I had CTS and I told them I had surgery and they said it can return, but one thing I noticed was that,with my problem, it went away at night where as when I had CTS I remembered that it would wake me up at night with severe pain.

I also had trouble walking but the first two doctors blamed that on an ear infection that I had at that time also.

I finally went to the third doctor before I got one to listen to me that I did not have CTS and after MRI's etc. they finally found the disks were bulging and pressing on the spinal cord and I had surgery but I still have some pain in my hands which is slowly going away. My walking has also improved a lot.

Another thing that will help is eating salads, take lettuce and top with hard boiled eggs for vitmin A, red peppers for vitamin C, sliced almonds for vitamin E and then drizzle with a Tablespoon of Flaxseed oil and some apple cider vinegar and sweeten with some Stevia(an all natural sweetener).

Try my all natural cookbook. If you can get away from eating those terrible chemicals that they put in our food, you will notice a difference in how you feel. My cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654
Also available at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a very good novel to read, try: 'Under Obloigation' ISBN # 1-58736-601-0 by Trishianna Rose Roberts. Available at: www.wheatmark.com also at: Abebooks.com and at: Amazonbooks.com



Laughter is healthy:

An old prospector rides his mule into town and ties it to the rail outside the saloon. As he heads for the saloon a young gunslinger asked the old man, "Hey old man can you dance?"

"No sir."

"Well fella, your gonna learn right now," At that he began to fire several shots at the old man as he jumped and danced to escape the bullets. As the last bullet was fired, the gunslinger turned and headed for the saloon.

The old man reached for his double barreled shotgun from the pack of his mule nearby.He cocked the gun and yelled at the young gunslinger.

People stared as the gunslinger looked down the twin barrels of the old prospectors gun. The old man asked the young gunslinger, "Son, have you ever kissed a mules Butt?"

The gunslinger answered,"No, but I always wanted to."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chef Hymie Grande (www.chefhymiegrande.com ) is the first and only bottled BBQ sauce to carry the seal of the American Diabetes Association on the label. It has no high fructose corn syrup, no processed sugar, it is all natural and vegan friendly. It is produced by Jamie Failtelson, a.k.a. Chef Hymie Grande of Carlstadt, NJ. 5% of proceeds go to the American Diabetes Association.