Thursday, March 25, 2010

Are you losing your hair?

Eat for the health of it.

If you have a thick head of hair, you are so lucky. Although you could start losing it like a lot of other people. You could use products on the market but they may only cling to your hair, making it look thicker. Why waste your money? Try massaging your locks and then using your finger tips, tap your head all over for a few minutes now and then to wake up those hair follicles. Tap your scalp until it gets a little rosey indicating blood coming to the surface. You may have to get someone else to check it, I know I can't see on my head. I was worried a bit about my hair thinning because I had stopped using a multi vitamin and herb supplement but because of the herbs in it and I had to have surgery, I quit using it. I am going to start using it again now that I am on the mend and I am not taking all those drugs they want you to take. I am still going to try this massage using safflower oil. (massage for 20 minutes.)

Some helpful hints: You can use sage tea bags from the health food store. Make a tea with 2 tea bags in a cup of hot water, let it cool then poor on your hair after shampooing it. Rinse after five minutes. It is best to use it every day but at least 3 times a week. Take a good multi-vitamin, omega-3, eat cold water fish.

Shampoo with a product that contains polysorbate ( this will cut through the oiliness in your hair and will remove the buildup of hair sprays etc.)I will always remind you to eat all natural.

I had an experience today that really upset me because I am very allergic to High Fructose Corn Syrup; I ordered coffee at this restaurant and I asked for honey as I usually do because they don't have unbleached sugar and I am allergic to the bleaching agent in white sugar. The waitress brought a bottle (the little honey bear bottle) and I used it and then after drinking two cups of coffee, I picked up the little bear and read the ingredients and I was shocked, it had High Fructose Corn Syrup in it.

That should never happen because they are misrepresenting what is in the little bear bottle. I had never seen that before. I looked at the honey bear and I assumed it had honey in it. I'll live but they don't know what happens to me when I eat that poison.

If you are allergic to chemicals in the food you eat,or just to eat healthy, you may want to try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN #0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson - Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or by phone at: 1-800-788-7654 - Also available at: Amazonbooks.com

I recommend a great novel 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

Little Suzie told her mom that the boys keep wanting her to do cartwheels, during recess, because she was so good at it.

Her mom says,"Don't do that anymore, they just want to see your underpants."

Suzie says, " Well I fooled them there because I took them off and put them in my backpack."

No comments: