Thursday, March 18, 2010

Do you experience dizziness?

Eat for the health of it.

Most people experience dizziness or vertigo, at sometime in their life. If this happens to you, you should call your doctor, especially if it lasts for any length of time or if you have chest pain, numbness and if your heart is beating faster than usual, you could be having a heart attack. And anytime if you suddenly lose your hearing after a dizzy spell. It could be something with your inner ear. There can be a number of other things wrong inside the ear which you want to have a doctor look at, don't be digging around in the ear yourself. I recently had a doctor clean mine out and I was surprised what they found in there, at least I can hear better.

These spells of dizziness or vertigo can come and go but they should be checked by a doctor in case it is your heart or other problems.

If you do have these periodically; Limit your use of salt and caffeine. Use ginger in any form like ginger tea, ginger candy and fresh ginger.

Try pressing your thumb into the pulse point on your wrist, some times this will help. Another thing I did when I had an attack like that was to hold my head with both hands, thumbs down under my ears and the rest of the fingers above the ears and act like I am lifting my head up and slowly turn my head to the left and then to the right, do this a few times, slowly. It worked for me.

Eating healthy is really important. If you want to try my all natural cookbook. GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com
or call at: 1-800-788-7654 or order at Amazonbooks.com

I would like to recommend a very good novel, 'Under Obligation' ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com
Author: Trishianna Rose Roberts
This book is based on a true story, the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Laughter is healthy: Jeff Foxworthy, picking on Michigan

1.If you consider it a sport to drill a hole through 18 inches of ice and sit there all day waiting for your dinner to swim by, you might live in Michigan.

2. If you instinctively walk like a penguin five months out of the year, you might live in Michigan.

3. If you have the same number of churches and bars in your town, you might live in Michigan.

No comments: