Friday, March 5, 2010

Blood preasure

Eat for the health of it.

High blood preasure seems to be the hot topic amoung us these days, but I don't feel that everyone that is on high blood preasure medicine really needs it. When I get up in the AM, I sit for awhile and then I take my blood preassure and it ranges from 118/63/58 129/70/68 I do not believe that I have high BP but when I go to the doctor he always says it's high and he insisted that I take this medicine. I explained that I have white coat syndrome and when I go to the doctor my BP is up. Well I took a half of one and after a few days I felt terrible but at the time I was headed elsewhere and I didn't have my cuff but had I, I would bet that it had dropped. Now I am keeping track of it and I quit taking the pills and i feel fine again.

I guess what I really was going to write about was the Kuna Indian Islanders, they drink hot cocoa and they eat salt and their BP is 110/70 which to me is low but they are healthy people. They have less deaths from heart attacks, strokes, diabetes and cancer. These people live on an Island and I'll bet anything that they do not use a lot of chemicals in their food either.

They claim to drink 5 cups of hot cocoa a day. Now I am sure this is 100% cocoa without any additives and if they sweeten it they probably use a natural sweetener like Stevia that probably grows wild there. I am sure it is an unprocessed cocoa too.

I would like you to try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 Available at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

A very enticing novel to read is: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN # 1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Abebooks.com or at:Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:
An elderly couple living in a retirement community had carried on a conversation and as each had found out that they were both single the gentleman asked her to marry him.
After about 5 or 6 seconds she said, "Yes."
They each went to their own rooms and the next morning the gentleman called and asked her."When I asked you to marry me, did you say yes or no?"
He was delighted when she said that she had told him, "yes, yes I will, and I mean it with all my heart." And then she exclaimed,"I am so glad you called because I couldn't remember who had asked me."

No comments: