Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Right or wrong, will we ever know?

Eat for the health of it.

Some researchers say that a vegetarian diet is better, some say the Low Carb is better, some say count calories, some say drink eight full glasses of water a day some say, oh no, as long as you eat fruits and veggies, which you can count as a liquid, and drink whatever else you want to drink. If it's wet, count it. I think that any of the above will be pretty good, but what I would look for more than anything is; if it is All Natural.

When you put chemicals in your system it plays havoc with your natural chemicals. Let's just say they fight against one another. Your natural chemicals don't want those artificial pests in there. You don't feel good and you don't know why. The allergens try to fight off these invaders in your body and causes a reaction on your skin. Hives, rash, pimples, painful rash like a razor cut and sores, they even cause moles and warts. Some of the moles will dissapear, some will fall off, some will turn hard and dry up, some will leave scars. Your eyes may burn and itch. These are all allergic reactions to chemicals that they put in our food. How do I know this? Because I am allergic to these chemicals and I am going through this now. It has been a long struggle for me to find out which of these chemicals cause what reaction but I do know.

For the life of me, I have not figured out why they have to put chemicals in our food. I know a lot of food tasted better without it. If you look back and think when Cancer became well known and a lot of other strange diseases and illnesses popped up all over. Well, it was about that time when the chemicals were added to our food. I don't remember the year but someone decided to add a bleaching agent to our flour and sugar. They put Chlorine in the water. They started to add MSG to our food and it wasn't just the Chinese food either, it was in a lot of American restaurants, the Aspartame showed up in drinks of all kinds, and chewing gum and now the High Fructose Corn Syrup, and remember it is in almost everything.

I recall when my dad was diagnosed with cancer, I didn't know anyone with cancer at that time and I was devistated. My dad worked with chemicals and we figured that it was the reason he got cancer. Chemicals can cause all kinds of problems.

If you care about what is in your food and you want to eat all natural, try my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: amazonbooks.com

If you would like to read a good novel try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts (ISBN#1-58736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: amazonbooks.com or Abebooks.com Please use the same ISBN# 1-58736-601-0

Laughter is healthy: NEW ARRP BUMPER STICKERS:
I was always taught to respect my elders, now I don't have anyone to respect.
I asked my wife if old men wore boxers or briefs? She said,"DEPENDS"
I am so old I don't trust buying green bananas.
I was at the beauty shop for two hours and that was for the estimate.
The snap, crackle and pop in the morning is not from my rice Krispies.

No comments: