Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eat your veggies

Eat for the health of it.

How many times have you heard that, "Eat your vegetables, they're good for you". That's the truth but you do need other nourishment too. I am not discouraging eating vegetables but these people that think they are healthier by eating only vegetables are not. As a matter of fact the information on this subject states that Vegetarians die younger, Vegetarians children are sicklier and are at a higher risk for impaired psychomotor developement. You would think that vegetables would make you more regular, but, it doesn't. Even teenagers that are vegetarians, use laxatives. And it is bad on your sex life, because it leaves you weak from muscle loss and bone damage.

Go ahead and drink your coffee, now it's good for you. If you drink 2-3 cups a day, you are less likely to have gall stones. Drink 4 cups a day and you reduce the risk of colon cancer. Just one cup a day packs the same antioxident power as 3 fresh oranges.

If you smoke, keep drinking the coffee, it may protect smokers from bladder cancer.

If you are interested in eating healthy, maybe you would like my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call: 1-800-788-7654
You may also order at: amazonbooks.com

If you would like to read a good novel you may enjoy: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com
You may order at: Abebooks.com or at: amazonbooks.com Please use ISBN#1-58736-601-0

Laughter is healthy:Don't lay your cell phone down

Several men were in the locker room after a game of golf at the club. A cell phone, lying on a bench, began to ring.
MAN: "Hello"
WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
MAN: "yes"
WOMAN: "I am at the mall and I found this lovely leather coat. It's only $1000. May I buy it?"
MAN:"Sure, if you like it that much."
WOMAN: I also stopped at the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2009 models. I saw one I really liked."
MAN: "How much?"
WOMAN: "$90,000"
MAN: "OK, but for that price, I want all of the options."
WOMAN: "Great! Oh! and one more thing, the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They are asking $950,000."
MAN: "Well, okay, but offer them $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the other $50,000.
WOMAN: OK, I'll see you later. I love you so much."
MAN: "Bye, I love you too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.

He turns and asks: "Anyone know who's phone this is?"

No comments: