Saturday, August 8, 2009

Do you know the truth about Splenda?

Eat for the health of it.

Maybe you heard all you want to about the chemicals in our food but I am sure some people have not. Even if you do not have an alergic reaction to this chemical you may want to read this.

The makers of Aspartame, claimed that their product was safe, everyone believed them, but now after dominating the sweetener market, people are beginning to realize that aspartame is truley a bad food chemical and tragically it is very harmful to their health. And now after they have introduced Splenda and used it for awhile, they are realizing that they were buffaloed again. Users of Splenda are finding themselves gaining weight, sleep disruptions, sexual disfuntion, increase in cancer, MS, Lupus, diabetes, a list of epidemic degenerative diseases and the corporation continues to deny any wrong in their product. The chlorine, in this product alone, causes me a great deal of discompfort and illness. I really cannot use any artificial sweeteners. I use Stevia because that is all natural.

We have trusted the maker of this product to be honest and give us a safe sweetener but, I for one, know that it is not safe. I got hives in my esophagus the first time I used it, after a bit of investigating and finding that they use chlorine in it, I knew what my problem was and I took an allergy pill and within a half hour the pain was gone but the fear I had that I was having a heart attack, was very scary. Chlorine is a terrible chemical. They use it to treat water to kill the bacteria in the pipes that run to peoples homes in the city, but they should tell them to filter their water to remove the chlorine.

It just really angers me that they can get away with putting these chemicals on the market. Then when they are convinced that it is bad, they change the name. I recently bought some cookies, after I checked the label and looked for HFCS, I didn't see it on there so I bought them. After eating the cookie, I began to itch and burn, like I always do when I eat HFCS. I read the label again and it listed (inverted syrup) I know how they will give a chemical another name, I looked it up and sure enough, (Inverted syrup was listed as HFCS) I just do not understand why they can do this.

If you would like to eat all natural please try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at amazonbooks.com

Another book you may enjoy is: 'Under Obligation' ISBN# 1-58736-601-0
by Trishianna Rose Roberts You may order at: www.wheatmark.com
Or you may order at:amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy: The bear story

A bear walks into a bar in Billings, Montana and sits down, he bangs his paw on the bar and demands a beer.
The bartender approaches him and says, "We do not serve beer to bears in bars in Billings."
The bear, becoming angry, demands again, "I want a beer."
The bartender repeats, "We do not sell beers to bears in bars in Billings."
By now the bear is angry and says, "If you do not serve me a beer, I am going to eat that lady on the end of the bar."
The bar tender says," I am sorry but we do not sell beer to belligerent bears in Billings."
The bear does as he threatened and came back to his seat at the bar and again demands a beer.
The bartender states, "We do not serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in bars in Billings, who are on drugs."
The bear says,"I am not on drugs."

The bartender says,"You are now, that was a barbitchyouate."

I'm sorry!!

No comments: