Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coconut oil is great

Eat for the health of it.

Are you unhappy about your skimpie little eye lashes? I wish mine were longer too.
But I am not frustrated enough to try this new product that makes them grow and get thick. There is no way that I want to put anything in or near my eyes that will do that. And now listen to the side effects, ( itchy eyes, dry eyes, red eyes) and some other side effects ( darkened eyelids, hair growth in unwanted places), and another more bizarre side effect is your blue eyes may turn brown.... permanently). Think about this seriously before trying it. Even after all this warning, they predict their company will make a half billion dollars a year. And get this, it will cost you $120.00 for a months supply. WOW!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am so glad they brought coconut oil back to use again. I like the flavor it gives certain foods. They took it off the market years ago because it was a saturated fat.
Butter, eggs and coconut oil were out. The vegetable oil was in and was thought to be "heart healthy."
The truth about coconut oil,is that back in the 30's, a dentist traveled the South Pacific, found that those eating diets high in coconut products were healthy and trim, despite the high fat in there diets.
A similer study in the 80's proved that there was no evidence that the high fat intake was harmful. The truth is that coconut oil is the best when it comes to frying, because it is the only oil that is stable enough to resist heat induced damage. And coconut oil contains lauric acid, which is found in breast milk.

If you would like to cook all natural, please try my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com Or you may order at: 1-800-788-7654
Or you may order at: amazonbooks.com

If you would like to read a very interesting story, why not try:
'Under Obligation' ISBN#1-58736-601-0 Author: Trishianna Rose Roberts
Please order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: amazonbooks.com ISBN# 1-58736-601-0
You may also order at Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:
A man owned a small farm in South Carolina. The South Carolina Wage and Hours Department claimed he was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to interview him.
"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them."Demanded the Agent.
"Well," replyed the farmer, "there is my farm hand who has been with me for 3 years. I pay him $400.00 a week plus free room and board. The cook has been here for 18 months. I pay her $300.00 per week plus free room and board. And then there's the half-wit. He works about 18 hours a day and he does about 90% of the work around here. He makes about $10 a week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of Bourbon every Saturday night. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally."
"That's the guy I want to talk to...the half-wit," says the Agent.......
"That would be me," replied the farmer.

No comments: