Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Red meat-good or bad for you??

Eat for the health of it.

How many times have you heard, Oh no! I don't eat red meat, that is not good for you. Come on! If people would eat more red meat and vegetables, and cut out all of this manufactured and processed foods they would be much better off. I cannot get over how people have been led to believe that natural foods are bad for them. If you don't eat the good food then all we would eat is that processed, sugary non nutritious foods. If you eat a steady diet of processed foods, I can guarantee you that you will have at least one on these conflictions and possibly more. Like: Being fat, have diabetes, heart disease, cancer, kidney problems or at least one of other known disease out there. I have living proof in my own house and that just irritates me. My husband was allowed to eat whatever he wanted and continues to do so all of his life, and he has had several health issues, several operations and he is suffering yet. He has had 2 Hyatal Hernia operations, prostate cancer and surgery, Two stents put in his heart, Esophageal and stomach cancer and surgery, he is diabetic, and has had both knees replaced and recently has been diagnosed with emphasema. He has been using a C-Pap machine for a few years, for a breathing problem already, and now he has an inhaler too to use. There is no way I would want to go throw what he has had to experience. I have offered to help him with a good nutritious diet but he still buys and eats whatever he wants to. What can I do?

If you eat this way, you better start thinking healthy if you do not want to spend the rest of your life in the doctors office and the hospital and treatment centers.

If you would like to eat healthy, try my all natural cookbook,
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7
You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or order at: 1-800-788-7654 Or you may order at: amazonbooks.com Use the same ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7

If you have been thinking about a good book to read, why not try 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com Please use the same ISBN# 1-58736-601-0

Laughter is healthy: REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER:

1. My mother taught me to appreciate a job well done.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me religion.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about time travel.
"If you don't straighten up, I will knock you into the middle of next week."
4. My mother taught me logic.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5..My mother taught me more logic.
"If you fall out of that tree and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me foresight.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you get into an accident."
7. My mother gave me irony.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me contortionism.
"Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck?"
10.My mother taught me stamina.
"You'll sit there until that spinach is gone."
11.My mother taught me about the weather.
"This room looks like a tornado went through it."
12.My mother taught me about hypocrisy.
"If I told you once, I've told you a thousand times... Don't exaggerate."
13.My mother taught me the circle of life.
"I brought you into this world and I can take you out."
14.My mother taught me about behavior modification.
"Stop acting like your father."
15.My mother taught me about anticipation.
"Just wait until we get home" or better yet, "Wait until your father gets home."
16.My mother taught me about envy.
"There are millions of children in this world that do not have wonderful parents like you do."
17.My mother taught me about receiving.
"You are going to get it when you get home."
18.My mother taught me about medical science.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19.My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20.My mother taught me humor.
"When that lawn mower cuts your foot off, don't come running to me."
21.My mother taught me how to become an adult.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you will never grow up."
22.My mother taught me genetics.
"You're just like your father."
23.My mother taught me about roots.
"Shut the door behind you. Were you born in a barn?"
24.My mother taught me wisdom.
"When you get my age, you will understand."
25.My favorite: My mother taught me about justice.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they grow up just like you."

No comments: