Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Watch what you are taking

Eat for the health of it.

ZICAM COLD REMEDY

For your information. This was sent to me from a friend. I hope you pass it on.

A friend had felt a cold coming on and she used ZICAM COLD REMEDY NASAL GEL. After spraying it into her nostrils she felt like she had sprayed pepper spray instead. It burned in her head, into the next day. She lost her taste and smell for everything.

ZICAM pulled the swabs off the market but not the NASAL GEL.

She went to the doctor and he said the ZICAM had fried her Olfactor nerve and he told her it will more than likely be permanent. What a bummer.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON!!

I wish they would go back to testing things for 5 or even 10 years before putting it on the market, like they used to.

I used Colloidal Silver now with my first sign of a cold, I have the nasal spray. I also am using an NETI POT and I try to use it every day, especially if I feel a cold coming on. Use either one. I think a lot of times your nose has a little burning sensation and it could just be an allergy, and either one is good for this too.

Eating healthy is a big help also. Please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone # 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com

Another book you may want to read is: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

Two elderly men were talking as they sat on the park bench:
"So I hear you are getting married!"
"YEP!"
"Do I know her?"
"Nope!"
"This woman, is she good looking?"
"Nope, not really."
"Is she a good cook?"
"Naw, she can't cook very well."
"Does she have lots of money?"
"Nope! Poor as a chuch mouse."
"Well, then. is she good in bed?"
"I don't know."
"Why in the world do you want to marry her then?"
"Because she can drive."

No comments: