Sunday, January 10, 2010

did you get the flu shot?

Eat for the health of it.

I don't get the flu shots, the one and only time I did I was very ill before I got half way home from the doctors and I refuse them everytime they offer them to me. I just read recently that more than 1/2 the kids that got the Tamiflu shot for the H1N1, had terrible side effects, some had stomach cramps but 1 out of 5 had bizarre neuropsychiatric reactions to the drug Tamiflu and has also been linked to deaths of children, even teenagers. I have been hearing this but why are they still giving them?

I am trying to stay as healthy as I can by eating all the natural foods I can eat to stay healthy. If you are interested in being healthy and staying healthy just try my all natural cookbook.
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com Or call: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: Amazobooks.com

If you would like to read an excellent novel: Please order 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com or order at:
Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy: Doughboy:Sad news

Please join me in remembering the doghboy who died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. The doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Celebrities that paid their respects were: Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California raisins,Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. The grave sight was well floured.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described the Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Born and bread in Minnesota, Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers.He was not considered a very smart cookie, waisting much of his dough on half baked schemes. Dispite being a little flaky at times, he still was a crusty old man and a roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough: three children: John Dough, Jane Dough and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his father, Pop Tart.
The funeral was held at 3:50 for 20 minutes.

No comments: