Monday, January 25, 2010

Do you suffer from anxiety?

Eat for the health of it.

Most people who suffer from anxiety, spent too much time worrying about the house being clean, whether they have the latest style, If they will be invited to some party that they probably won't have fun at anyway.

If you are both working, you don't have to have a four course meal, try fixing a vegetable soup using an all naturl broth either canned or the powdered kind. Crackers and cheese and some fruit. You won't starve from malnutrition. You can have the veggies cleaned ahead of time and whoever gets home first gets it all started. Soup only has to cook until the veggies are done. You can make casseroles ahead and shove them in the oven and fix a salad. It can help with the stress of being a working mother.

Another thing to slow up on is the caffeinated coffee, limit it to five cups a day.
The next time, don't run away from a situation, instead confront them, strip them of their power and you will become stronger. If you try to get someone else to drive, force yourself to drive, if you do feel panicky, just pull over and stop and take a deep breath and get going again. Always remember, it does help to pray.

I am having neck surgery Wednesday. I think I wrote about a week ago that I was having trouble walking and my hands feel like I stuck them in a hornets nest. I had several MRI's done and they said I have four bulging disks in my neck but one is bulging more that the others and I also have preasure on my spinal chord. I can't write and can barely print. At least I can type. Thank God for the computer.

I won't be on here for awhile (probably) Please keep watching for me, I'll be back as soon as I can.

While I am away, please buy my all natural cookbook, it will make me heal faster. haha, I wish.

GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or order at: Amazonbooks.com

Also keep in mind this very good novel: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at www.wheatmark.com also at: Abebooks.com and Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA!!
Today Monica Lewinski is 44 years old. It seems the time goes by so fast. I just can't beieve it, it seems like just yesterday she was crawling around on her hands and knees in the White House and putting everything in her mouth.

No comments: