Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ear fixers

Eat for the health of it.

I am sure it has been years since I had an earache, but a couple of months ago I got an ear ache in one ear and a week later the other one was affected. First there was pain and then it broke and drained, but it didn't stop there, it continued to bother me with blooping and I couldn't hear for quite a while, luckily one was a week ahead of the other one. I used peroxide (I used half water and half peroxide) but on Doctor Oz show he used full strength. I usuall start with the warm water and then add the peroxide so it would be a little bit warm. I also tried using colloidal silver and I did end up going to the doctor and she wrote a script for a Z-PAC and I took it. I can't say it helped me much, because 2 months later I was still having this popping or blooping noise in there. I went to another doctor and she cleaned my ears out ( she took some pretty good sized things out) and they are starting to feel better and I can actually hear out of both ears.

Now I have been reading up on this so I hope I won't have this problem again. For one thing is that you can have problems with your ears from stress and I was under a lot of stress just before that. And I found out a few other helpful hints you may be interested in.

Take Chinese Foxglove, Ginko Biloba and Vita Ear and one thing they really stress is that you eat healthy. It does make a difference. They suggested lean meats, fruits and vegetables. I know we should always eat this way. They have too much processed foods on the market.

You will find all of my recipes are all natural in: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7. It is available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a good novel to read, try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at www.wheatmark.com Or at Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com I had a reader tell me that he could not put the book down until it was finished. It is a true story, it is listed under fiction because the names were changed to protect the innocent.

Laughter is healthy:

Two elderly gentlemen sat on a bench in the park and one said to the other, "Slim, I am 83 years old and I am full of aches and pains. I know we are about the same age, what do you have to complain about?"
Slim says, "I feel like a new born baby."
"Really!? Like a newborn baby!?
"Yep, No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants."

No comments: