Saturday, January 23, 2010

Anemia signs

Eat for the health of it.

If you feel weak as a kitten, overtired, short of breath, and have thumping heartbeats and skin as pale as milk and your lips are very pale, you may be anemic. You need to see a doctor to help you with this problem. The doctor can get you on the right dosage of iron. Dandelions are a good source of iron. Be sure you get them from a clean area that is free of weed spray and lawn chemicals.

My all natural cookbook is waiting for you:

GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are interested in a good novel please order: 'Under Obligation'by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com or order at: Amazonbooks.com or at Abebooks.com
Laughter is healthy:

A couple in their 60's were dining at a restaurant for their wedding anniversary when a fairy approached them. The fairy said she would grant them any wish for being a good example.
The wife excitedly said: "I would like a trip around the world with my loving husband." And poof!The fairy hands her two tickets on the queen Mary.

The husband thinks to himself, "I can have whatever I want?" So he tells the fairy, "I want a wife 30 years younger than me." The wife looks at him with tears in her eyes, but she thinks, if that is what he wants, I can still find someone new to go on the trip with me.
The fairy, noticing his wife's hurt feelings, zapped him with her magic wand and poof! He was 93 years old.

Didn't he know that fairies are female? Serves him right.

No comments: