Friday, January 22, 2010

more about allergies

Eat for the health of it.

I can tell you about allergies. I don't know anyone that is allergic to as much foods etc. as I am, well, I should say, what they put in our food. I have sinus problems that I am sure is related to allergies. I haven't got that narrowed down yet. I just have to use colloidal silver in my nose a lot to keep from getting sinusitis.

I carry an epi pen with me all the time, just in case. There are so many things that people can be allergic to and sometimes you have to be tested to find out. I was lucky to find out through the process of elimination. Fish or omega 3 can help build your immune system. I take 3 capsuls a day and have found that my allergic reactions are less.
In some instances, it could be your cat or dog or dust mites. If you feel that could be it. You can bathe your pets often, seal your mattress with a good cover and buy a HEPA air cleaner.

If you do not have a copy of my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 IT IS AVAILABLE AT: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or you may call at:1-800-788-7654

If you are looking for a very good novel to read why not order 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Avaiable at: www.wheatmark.com or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:THE BROTHEL
A well dressed man came to the Brothel one day and asked for Valerie, the best lady they had. The madame warned the man that she was very expensive, and asked if he would like to see another lady. He asnswered, "No." and told her again that he wanted Valerie.
Valerie came in and told the man she gets $5000.00 a visit.

He pulled the $5,000.00 from his pocked and handed it to Valerie and they went upstairs. After an hour he left.

The very next night, he was back again and asked for Valerie. She appeared and explained that there were no discounts to repeat customers, it was still $5,000.00. He again gave the woman $5,000.00 and followed her upstairs. After an hour, he left.
The third night in a row the man returned and asked for Valerie. They went upstairs after paying her the $5,000.00. After the hour was up Valerie asked who are you and where are you from?

The man replied,"New Brunswick."

Valerie said,"I have relatives in New Brunswick."

He answered, "I know, your sister died and I am her attorney and she wanted me to give you $15,000 inheritance."

No comments: