Thursday, January 7, 2010

neti pot

Eat for the health of it.

I'll try to make this short so you can read my laughter for tonight.

If anyone has trouble with sinus infection and you have been to the doctor and you probably got a script for a Z-PAC and you took it and it cleared for a while and it came right back- maybe you went back to the doctor and got another Z-PAC- How many times? Oh yea! Well, I decided that I would have to do something on my own, so I tried colloidal silver and it does work but one step better was to go out and buy a NETI POT at the health food store. I was never so happy to try something new. I use it every day. Warm water and a little bit of sea salt, pour it into one nostril and let it drain out the other. Blow your nose. I still use the colloidal silver a couple of times a day too. Maybe that isn't necessary but I don't want to get that sinus crap back again.

I like using as much all natural as possible, I think we are being forced to use too many drugs and it's going to catch up with us someday.

Try my all natural cookbook too it is a good place to start. GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN #0-8059-6286-7 Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com

Another book you may want to read is: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com or order at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

Recently, in a large city in France, a poster featuring a thin lady appeared in the window of a gym. It said,"This summer do you want to be a mermaid or a whale?"

A middle aged woman whose physical characteristics did not match those of the woman in the ad, responded to the question posed by the gym.

To Whom It May Concern: Whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, sea lions,curious humans.)They have an active sex life, get pregnant and have adorable baby whales. They have a great time watching the dolphins stuffing themselves with shrimp.
Whales are wonderful singers and have recorded on CD's. They are incredible creatures and have no preditors but humans, they are loved and protected by almost everyone in the world.
Mermaids do not exist. If they did they would be lined up outside of Argentinean psychoanolysts due to identity crisis. Fish or human? They don't have a sex life-just look at them- where is it? Therefore no kids. Who wants to get close to a fishy smelling girl? I want to be a whale.

We are at an age where the media puts it in our heads that we have to be skinny, but I prefer to eat ice cream with my kids, a good dinner with my husband, and a piece of chocolate with my friends.
In time we gain weight from our heads being so full of knowledge and wisdom, our heads get full and the rest is distibuted over our bodies. So we really are not heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy.

Beginning today; when I look at my butt in the mirror I will just think, "Good grief, look how smart I am!"

No comments: