Tuesday, January 19, 2010

things that irk you

Eat for the health of it.

I just read an article where a woman claims she woke up in a paralyzed state and was ticked off at her doctor for not giving her an answer and more or less took it very lightly. In my opinion, anything like this should not be ignored, it seems they could have done some tests. I heard of a similar insident a week or so ago and the doctor said it is not unusual for a person to be deep in sleep and be dreaming and may be in a frieghtening situation and they wake up and they can't move. It may be a natural thing that will happen to keep you from doing something harmful in your dream.

A couple of good books: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com

'Under Obligation' ISBN#1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com Excellent novel.

Laughter is healthy:

A couple of guys went hunting and the one decides to give his wife a call on his cell phone. "Just called to see how you are doing." She answers, "I am in bed with Arthritis."

He lossed connection and his friend asked, "What's happening?"
"I guess she doesn't miss me, she says she is in bed with Art Ritis and I guess she hung up." The friend said, "Oh, I know those Ritis brothers and Art is the worst one."

No comments: