Thursday, January 21, 2010

Agespots

Eat for the health of it.

I'm not sure what causes age spots but I think that is exactly what they are is age spots. I recall they were also called liver spots. I think when you get older you just get all kinds of things like moles, spots, age spots or liver spots. I have a spot on my arm that is half brown and half white (whiter than my regular skin) and in the center of that is a brown spot.

Now if these spots do start making changes in shape, color or if they bleed or start to grow, then, yes I would have them checked. You can buy a lotion that contains kojic acid, that is which is derived from the Japenese mushroom. I also heard that you can use colloidal silver. I have used it some but I don't keep doing it. I think that maybe I would use the lotion more regular. I'll have to check at the health food store.

Another thing to try is lemon and water. Mix equal parts of lemon juice and water and put it on the spots every other day. and each time you mix this add a little less water and a little more lemon juice. Eventially you should be able to use lemon juice full strength and it should chase your spots away.

My all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 is available at:www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com

A great novel 'Under Obligation' ISBN # 1-58736-601-0 by Trishianna Rose Roberts Avaiable at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or Abebooks.com

Sorry, no joke tonight. I'll try to make up for it tomorrow night.

No comments: