Thursday, January 7, 2010

air fresheners

Eat for the health of it.

Who doesn't have a bottle of air frehener in their house? After reading an article on it, I think I will get rid of all that crap in my house. I have been bothered with allergies of all sorts and didn't think of that little can of spray could do that to me. I did make my own for awhile using a sprayer bottle with about a fourth cup of vanilla and fill the bottle with water. When my husband used it he sprayed all over everything and the dark vanilla would be all over everything so now I will have to get some white vanilla.

Air fresheners and laundry detergents emit dozens of chemicals so if you add this to your laundry you may be stirring up some allergies. Testing was done and they all had some type of toxic chemical. WOW!! Some of these chemicals can be deadly.

I know that I can't breathe sometimes when I take the clothes from the dryer and I don't stay around the bathroom after spraying either. I know I am going back to my vanilla spray, (white),and that will work just as good as that expensive poison in a can. And I believe that I read somewhere to use vinegar in a spray bottle for a softener, I will use the white vinegar in a spray bottle. I guess my house and clothes will smell like vinegar or vanilla. At least I'll be able to smell and breathe.

I think we will just have to get back to using everything all natural, open the windows and let the fresh air in, go outside now and then and breathe in deeply and blow out all that stale stuff. Sometimes you really wonder what caused all the lung cancer, was it from smoking or from all the chemicals in our soaps, detergents, air fresheners,dryer sheets. What else??

Don't forget to eat natural too.

Try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com Call at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

A very good book to read is: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com or Amazonbooks.com or Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:
A little boy was sitting on the edge of the side walk outside of the church and he was holding a bottle of turpentine.

The priest walks by and says, "Hello, Johnnie, how are you today?"

Johnnie sys, "Fine."

The priest notices his bottle and asks, "What have you got there?"

Johnnie says, "This is a bottle of turpentine.It is the most powerful liquid."

The priest answers,"Oh no, Johnnie, the most powerful liquid is Holy Water, you can rub it on the mothers belly and she can pass a fine baby."

Johnnie answers," But I can rub this turpentine on a cats behind and it can pass a Harley Davidson."

No comments: