Monday, February 14, 2011

just time for a joke

Eat for the health of it.

Several men were sitting in the locker room and suddenly a phone on the bench begins to ring. A man picks it up and says,"Hello?"

"Honey, it's me, are you at the gym?"

"Yes."
"I'm at the mall and I saw this beautiful mink coat. Can I please buy it?"

"How much is it?"

"$1500."

"Okay, if you like it that much."

"I also saw that Mercedes at the dealership and it's got a really good price on it."

"How much?"

"Only $60,000."
"Okay, but make sure it has all the options."

"One more thing,I stopped at the real estate office and that house we looked at is marked down to $350,000."

"Go ahead and get it."

"Okay dear, I'll see you at home."

The guy hangs up and asks, "Does anyone here own this phone?"

No comments: