Wednesday, February 23, 2011

chapped lips

Eat for the health of it.

If you like being in the sun or outside be sure to use lip gloss at least half hour before going outside. Keep reapplying it if you are out for very long. I hate it when my lips get all cracked and sore. I guess I didn't put enough on or not often enough. Most of the lip balms contain soothing relief and protection but you have to put it on a lot. I thought if I put it on once it would last the 1/2 hour I would be out there but my lips are cracked and dry or I used the wrong kind. I'll have to check into that. It feels like they are healing.

I want to thank whom ever bought my books. I really appreciate it. There is a lot of recipes in my book that can really help you be more healthy. They are chemical free if you follow the recipes. For anyone interested in GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Please order at:www.Dorrancepublishing.com or Phone at: 1-800-788-7654.
I wrote this book because I found out that I was allergic to all the chemicals they are putting in our food and it is getting worse all the time. The most recent allergic reaction I had is from the genetically altered soybeans. I asked at the time they came out with them, "What would stop them from mixing those altered beans with the safe edible beans?" They can say, 'it won't happen,' but I have been in many elevators and I can see where this could happen easily. Even on the farm, if a farmer has a strip of beans left that are roundup ready beans and he can't fit it on his load, do you think he would say, "What's going to hurt if I dump these on my other load with the edible beans?" It has happened so I know it's in there because I get sick when I eat anything that contains these roundup ready soy products. It's very painful. I play Russian Roulette every time I eat something with soy products in it. I have to find someone that knows where to send a letter to. I doubt it will make any difference anyway.But I want to try.

Laughter is healthy:

A woman is rummaging through the turkeys in the case at the grocery store and cannot find one large enough for her family. She asks the stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?" The boy replies, "No ma'am they're dead." BOOOooo I know that was really bad but it's late and I am very tired. Good night.

No comments: