Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bad breathe from eating garlic

Eat for the health of it.

I like garlic and it is really good for you but man when you eat it, it can stay for a couple of days. Well fear no more, after you enjoy your meal with some garlic in it just drink a glass of milk afterwards and wala, it's gone.

If you are looking for a good all natural cookbook please try: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Please phone at:#1-800-788-7654,www.dorrancepublisihing.com.

Laughter is healthy:

A musician calls the symphony office to talk to the conductor.
"I'm sorry he's dead," came the reply.
The musician calls back twenty five times, always getting the same reply. She finally asks," He's dead, why do you keep calling?"
"I just like to hear you say it."

I know it's a bad one but I am tired and gotta go to bed.

No comments: