Thursday, February 3, 2011

caffeine, is it good for you?

Eat for the health of it.

I used to drink a lot of coffee with caffeine in it and I got lumps in my breasts, I tell you that scared me. I thought for sure I had cancer. The lumps were removed and they were benign. But I was told not to drink anything with caffeine in it. It was difficult at first because I had know idea that I was actually addicted to caffeine. I had to have my first cup of coffee with the caffeine and then the rest of my coffee for the day was decaf. I am down to drinking two cups of decaf coffee now and I am doing fine with that. I guess I never realized that the caffeine in the regular coffee was a stimulent. Since I have had all these allergies to chemicals too, I just eat all natural foods and drinks and all of my stats are great. No High blood pressure,my stomach doesn't bother me only when I overeat. I don't get headaches if I don't get my coffee. Do remember that a lot of foods and drinks have caffeine in them too.Coffee, tea, cocoa, chocolate milk, soft drinks, also prescription drugs, over the counter meds etc. ask the druggist if you are allergic to caffeine or if you aren't supposed to use it.

If you want to eat all natural try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, phone number: 1-800-788-7654. Also available at: Books-a-million.com, Abebooks.com, BarnsandNoble.com.

Laughter is healthy:

An advertising team is working very late at night because the project was due for the next morning, suddenly a genie appears and offers them a wish.
The copywriter says,"I would like to go to a tropical island so I can write my great American novel."

The genie says," No problem and poof he's gone.
The art director says,"I want to create a beautiful painting and hang it in the museum in Paris."
The genie says,"Your wish is granted." and poof, he was gone.
The genie asks the account executive,"And what is your wish?"
The account executive says,"I want those two jerks back here right now."

No comments: