Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just time for a joke

Eat for the health of it.

The husband is met by his sobbing wife as he opens the door and enters. She is upset as she tells him,"The pharmacist was nasty to me and I have been upset all day."

Immediately the husband drives to the drugstore and confronts the pharmacist.
The pharmacist explains," Please listen to my side of the story. This morning my alarm failed to go off,so I was late.I left without breakfast and in my hurry, I left the keys in the house and the door was locked and I couldn't get back into the house to get the car keys. I had to break a window to get my keys. Driving too fast to get to work I got a speeding ticket. Three blocks from work I got a flat tire. I was met at the door with several people waiting for me to open up. Then the phone was ringing constantly. When I was making change for a customer I had to break open a roll of nickles and they spilled on the floor and as I was on the floor picking up the nickles the phone rang and I bumped my head on the drawer and that caused me to stagger and I backed into a shelf of perfume and they fell on the floor and broke two of the best perfumes. The phone was still ringing and when I answered it and it was your wife and she asked me how to use the rectal thermometer. Well, Mister, I told her."

No comments: