Saturday, February 13, 2010

magic with magnets

Eat for the health of it.

Just a real short one tonight, I want to get back on here. If you are having problems with stiffness in the joints and muscles, try using some "Unipolar" magnets. Wrap the possitive end of the magnet directly over the knee or other, that hurts and you should get relief within a half hour. Hey it's worth trying. I have used the magnets and have had good luck with them.

I have to head for the the bed: Remember my book GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 order at: 1-800-788-7654 or order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com.

Laughter is healthy:

One day God saw all the rascally behavior here on earth. He sent an angel to check things out. The angel returned and gave God the news that 95% were misbehaving and only 5% were doing good. After sending another angel for a second opinion and the angel came back with the same answer, God sent an email to the 5% to encourage them to keep up the good work.

Do you know what it said?
.
.
.
.I was just wondering because I didn't get one either.

No comments: