Saturday, February 20, 2010

A little something about asthma

Eat for the health of it.

It seems more people are getting asthma in their adulthood. My husband was diagnosed a few months ago. I guess if we live long enough we will end up with something. My husband uses a small inhaler type thing. I read recently that yoga poses that are helpful. If you care to try this: Lie flat on your back on an exercise mat and tuck your fists under your butt. Lift your chest as high as you can and tilt your head backwards. Breathe deeply and see if you can feel the muscles in your chest opening up.

You also may want to treat your house for dust mites. Eat apples, tomatoes and onions and also try some tumeric and again I will say that omega three fish oilis a good supplement for a lot of things. Naturally if you feel bad you should go to a doctor.

Always eat healthy and try to stay away from artificial food additives.

Try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com and phone: 1-800-788-7654 and at: Amazonbooks.com

A very good novel: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0
Available at:www.wheatmark.com or Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

Blonde guy joke:
An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde guy were doing some construction on the 20th floor of a building.

The Irishman opens his lunchbox and say's "If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time, I'm going to jump off this building."

The mexican opens his lunchbox and exclaims,"If I get one more Burrito for lunch I am going to jump too."

The Blonde guy opens his lunch and says,"if I get one more Bologna sandwich, I am going to jump Too."

The very next day the Irishman opened his lunch and sure enough there was a corned beef and cabbage sandwich: He jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch and saw a burrito and he also jumped.

The Blonde opened his lunch and saw the bologna and also jumped.

At the funeral the Irishman's wife weeped as she said,"If he had told me he didn't like corned beef and cabbage I wouldn't have given it to him."

The Mexican's wife said, "If he had told be he didn't like Burritos I would have given him something else."

Everyone stared at the blonde guys wife, she said, "Don't look at me, the idiot makes his own lunch."

No comments: