Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dry itchy scalp?

Eat for the health of it.

Most people are bothered with dandruff or dry scalp at sometime in their life, you have probably tried different things on the market that are usually three times the price of your shampoo. You don't even have to go to the store unless you are out of vinegar. Just take 2 parts of apple cider vinegar to 1 part warm water then pour most of it on your hair and cover with a towel for 30 minutes, then shampoo and rinse with the remaining solution.

Another thing is tea tree oil, either use a few drops in your shampoo or you can buy shampoo with tea tree oil in it. Wrap a towel and leave on your hair for half hour and rinse.

Why is it they ever took away our all natural home remedies?

They are proving more every day that the good all natural things are the best for you.

I have to appologize for last nights add- I think I was half asleep as I put down my cookbook with the wheatmark address and it should have been dorrancepublishing and I had the number wrong. I'll check this one tonight and make sure it's right.

Try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 AVAILABLE AT:www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at 1-800-788-7654 or at Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a good novel please try 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

My neighbor found out that his dog couldn't hear so she took him to the veterinarian.
He found the problem was he had way too much hair in his ears, so he cleaned them out and told the lady to stop the hair from growing she should go to the drugstore and get some "Nair" and put it in his ears once a month.
The lady goes to the drugstore and tells the druggist she needs some "Nair" hair remover.
At the register the druggist told her, "If you are using this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a couple of days."
She replied,"I'm not using it under my arms."
The druggist was still being helpful and said,"If you are using it on your legs, don't shave for a few days either."
The lady says,"I'm not using it on my legs and if you must know, I am using it on my schnauzer."
The druggist answered,"I suggest you stay off your bike for a week then."

No comments: