Friday, July 1, 2011

good and so funny story

Eat for the health of it.

I got this in my mailbox and it hit me really funny so am sending it on. I am leaving out names because, I don't like to use names unless I know they are made up.

My friend received a check for $1000.00 from the government, for not raising hogs. His friend wants to get a piece of the cake so he calls the Secretary of Agriculture to find out how to go into the business of not raising hogs. And what is the best breed of hogs not to raise. He wanted to make sure he would be keeping with all government policies.

He said,"As I see it, the hardest part of the, "NOT RAISING HOGS" program is keeping accurate inventory of how many hogs I haven't raised."

My friend is very happy with the future of his business. He had been raising hogs for over 20 years. The best he ever made on a litter of pigs was less than $500, back in 1968, until this year when he made $1000.00 for not raising 50 hogs.

Now if I get $1000.00 for not raising 50 hogs, will I get $2000.00 for not raising 100 hogs? I plan to start out on a small scale at first, holding myself to about 4000 hogs, not to raise the first year, which should net me about $80,000.00, then I can afford an airplane.

Now, another thing, these hogs will not be eating 100,000 bushel of corn so I won't be raising corn and I understand that the government will also pay me not to raise corn and wheat. Would I qualify for payments for not raising these crops I will not be feeding the hogs that I will not be raising?

I want to get started right away as this seems to be a good time of the year for "NOT RAISING HOGS" and "NOT PLANTING CROPS" business.

Another thing is, I am giving serious thought to "NOT MILKING COWS" business and would greatly appreciate any information on this subject.

In the view that I will be totally unemployed, I will be filing for unemployment and food stamps so I was wondering how long that process takes.

One more thing,you can count on my vote in the upcoming elections.

And please let me know when they will be giving out the free cheese again.

A happy citizen.

No comments: