Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Allergies to food

Eat for the health of it.

Most people donot have the allergies to foods with chemicals as I have, but in some ways I feel lucky for the fact that I donot eat foods with chemicals added. Oh yes, I still eat some by accident or taking chances when I eat at weddings and other parties, you just don't know so you pick the food you feel is the safest and you hope that you will not get swollen lips from MSG or the horrible rash from HFCS. It is very hard for me because now I have to eat mostly organic foods or suffer the consiquences. I feel a little bit lucky for the fact that maybe I will never get cancer because I do not eat all of these chemicals that they put in our food and do you know that there are thousands of chemicals in our food. That's terrible.

Why not try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7. Phone # 1-800-788-7654. Order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com.Also available at: Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, Books-a-million.com, BarnsandNoble.com. and others. You can order the book at most book stores by giving them the Title and the ISBN#. This book is good for people who have allergies to chemicals and also people who just want to eat all natural.

Laughter is healthy:

A man sees his doctor and after a thorough exam the doctor tells the guy that he wants to see his wife. When the wife comes to see the doctor he explains that her husband has a very serious heart condition and that he is to do no work, house work, lawn mowing, don't ask him to do the dishes or cleaning and cook his favorite foods and just pamper him and he should live quite a few yers yet.

When the woman got home the old fella asks,"Well, what did the doctor tell you about me?"
The wife replies,"You're gonna die."

No comments: