Saturday, July 9, 2011

have you ever used coconut oil?

Eat for the health of it.

I use coconut oil and I do like it, but I didn't realize how good it is for you until I just read an article on it. Now you have to use the unrefined, pure , organic, virgin coconut oil to get the best results. Take a tablespoonful in the morning and another later in the afternoon. They claim if you do this every day that it will lower your blood preassure,help circulation, help you lose weight, helps eliminate mood swings and depression, helps cure constipation, helps with arthritis pain,eliminates heartburn, and if you are over weight this will help you take off those pounds. I don't know about you but I will have to try this. I already fry eggs in it, pop corn with it so now I will have to try spooning it in.

Please try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0805962867, by Teresa Thompson, Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and others, if you want to order from another book store just take them the ISBN#.

Another book that is very interesting to read is: UNDER OBLIGATION,ISBN#1587366010.
It is available at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com and others. Most book stores will order the book you want by giving them the ISBN#.

Laughter is healthy:

This guy goes to the doctor to get his wife's test results. When he gets there the doctor says," I have bad news for you, somehow your wife's blood test was mixed up with another Mrs. Smith so now we don't know if your wife has Alzheimers disease or Aids."
"That's terrible, but can't we just take another test?"
"Yes, we could but the test is expensive and your medical insurance will not pay for a second test."
"Well, what should I do now?"
"I suggest that you take your wife into town and drop her off and if she finds her way home, don't sleep with her."

No comments: