Monday, July 11, 2011

stay away from mass produced packaging

Eat for the health of it.

If you want to cleanse your system of all the chemicals you will have to eliminate processed foods. There sre thousands of chemicals in mass produced and packaged foods. If you want to eat processed foods it's better to stick with organic foods.

I have been taken by many wrongfully labeled processed foods. If it says fat free, that doesn't make it is healthy. I find that if it says, 'fat free'-'sugar free'-'Low Carbs'or light and healthy, you are better off not eating it because when they remove fats, sugars and carbs they have to replace the flavor that they removed when they took these ingredients out so then they add the chemical which is an artificial ingredient which can harm you.

I never thought I would ever be so allergic to all of these chemicals and believe me I suffer in many ways.

Please order my cookbook for a friend that needs to eat all natural. "GRANMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# is available at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, Abebooks.com, BarnsandNoble.com, Books-a-million.com. You can order from most bookstores if you give them the name of the book and the ISBN#.

Laughter is healthy:

In a Catholic hospital the doctor is readying a patient for surgery but his assistant, who happens to be a nun, has the hiccups. The doctor tries everything he can to help her get rid of her hiccups. Finally he tells the nun,"I got the results from your test and I find that you are pregnant."

The nun is hystericle and runs out of the operating room. Another male assistant comes in and asks the doctor,"What in the world did you do to the nun?"
"I just told her she was pregnant."
"A nun pregnant?"
"Of course she isn't but I bet she got rid of her hiccups."

No comments: