Thursday, June 30, 2011

help your heart

Eat for the health of it.

Did you know that you shouldn't bolt out of bed in the morning? Well, I don't anyway, but I used to. Now they say that it is hard on your heart to get up fast. I'm glad I am doing the right thing now anyway.

I haven't plugged my book lately so maybe I ought to. I would like you to try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK (ISBN # 0805962867). Available at:www.dorrancepublishing.com,order by phone at:(1-800-788-7654)or at: www.Amazonbooks.com, www.Books-a-million.com, or most book stores will order a book for you if you give them the name and the ISBN#.

Laughter is healthy:

Three elderly men were in the doctors for a memory test.

The doctor asks the first man,"What is three times three?"

The guy answers,"Two hundred and seventy four."

The doctor rolls his eyes and looks at the ceiling, then he asks the second old fellow,"What is three times three?"
"Tuesday," replies the second man.
The doctor shakes his head and asks the third guy,"What is three times three?"
The third man answers,"Nine."
"That's great!" says the doctor,"How did you get that?"
"Simple," says the man, "just subtract 274 from Tuesday."

I know it's bad but it's late.

No comments: