Sunday, June 26, 2011

about the boy who died at the zoo

Eat for the health of it.

I really do not know who to contact with this information but I have been very concerned about the boy who died at the zoo in Toledo,Ohio. He had an enlarged heart that no-one knew about but rarely people die from an enlarged heart especially when he had no symptoms before that. I did an article a few days ago about soy products and it made me wonder if by any chance that this boy had eaten cereal with soy products in it, and if the cereal he ate had the genetically altered soy beans in it and if he was allergic to these soybeans, could it be that these were the cause of his death? We probably will never know but I hope parents will check all cereal boxes to see if they have soybeans or soy products added to them. You can buy the all natural cereals but make sure there are no soybeans in it or soy products. Yes! Even the all natural cereal may contain genetically altered soybeans.

I know that all soy products may not be made from the genetically altered beans but can we play Russian Ruolette with our lives? I know when I ate those darn altered beans I was in severe pain and this has happened to me several times, so now I check to see if anything I am about to eat has soy products in it. I have to check for MSG, Aspartame,Chlorine or bleaching agents, HFCS,etc.I can't take generic medicines, and now soy products and soy is in a lot of food. I am now eating all natural or Organic foods but I still have to watch for soy products.

When are they going to stop poisoning our food? They are not supposed to use the altered beans for human consumption. They are for manufacturing purposes only. I said right from the start, what is going to stop them from using those altered beans in our food and yep! That's what they are doing. I am angry and I have a right to be angry. I have to ask at weddings and other get together's "do you use any of these chemicals?" They look at you like you were some kind of an idiot and some have even asked me why I try to eat out. I travel and it is hard to find a place that has all natural foods. Even the lettuce in the bag has MSG on it and at a restaurant that I ate at recently told me they don't have MSG in the packaged lettuce so I ate it and I barely got home and my skin itched from my wrists and arms; up into my scalp, my eyes and face, neck and ears. Even after taking my benadryl I didn't stop itching until 4:00 in the morning.

I suppose that nothing will be done about this but I am hoping that parents will watch for cereal with soy products in it and I think you will only find it in the all natural section but watch for soy in there too. write the company and tell them to make sure that there is not any genetically altered beans in the cereal.

No comments: