Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Soy products

Eat for the health of it.

Want a good cookbook? All natural, with the best easy recipes? Then you need a copy of my All natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, phone at: 1-800-788-7654, Abebooks.com, BarnesandNoble.com, Books-a-million.com, and most book stores will order it for you if you give them the title and ISBN#.

I recently realized that they are mixing the genetically altered soybeans with the edible soybeans and I really got sick on them. I am just really concerned about babies getting this in their little tummies because I tell you it is very painful. I ate some cereal with genetically altered beans and the pains were so severe that I was about to wake my husband up to take me to the hospital. I also got sick with the same reaction from canned soup with soy from the genetically altered soybeans. I ate at a Chinese restaurant that I have eaten at for years and I got sick. They apparently got in a new batch of soy sauce and I had the same reaction.It can be in anything that has soy products in it. I also ate at an Italian restaurant and I had the same reaction. I have to ask at restaurants if they use MSG, HFCS, and others and now I have to watch for Soy products. It's hardly worth eating out anymore. I just worry about the tiny ones that can eat it.

Laughter is healthy:

Four farmers are sitting at a table in a bar. At a table next to them sits a young lady taking in every the guys are saying. The first man says,"I think it's woomb."

The second guy says,"No, it must be woooombh."
The third guy says,"You are both wrong- it's wooom."
The fourth guy says,"No, it has to be wooommbbb."

The girl could no longer stand it and she walks over to their table and says, "Look, you hayseeds, it's womb. That's it, that's all there is to it."

After she leaves, the farmers all look at each other and one pipes up and says,""Well, I don't know. A slip of a girl like that, I don't know how she could know that, I just don't know how she could know. I'll bet she has never heard an elephant fart."

No comments: