Monday, May 30, 2011

impetigo

Eat for the health of it.

I remember this stuff because I had it when I was a child and I felt like a leper. Noone wanted to play with me. I remember my mother using some kind of salve on me but what it was, I sure do not know. I ran accross this information that you might just need some day. If your child has sores and you think they are impetigo or even some other skin sores, I am sure this would work for numerous sores.

Try soaking the top crust with a good soap, like Dial and preferably distilled water. Take a gauze and wet it with the water and put a little soap on it and place it on the scabs or sores to soften them. Gently remove. Apply hydrogen peroxide with a cotton tip then use Neosporin or other antibiotic.

You can switch to echinatia after a few days. Take the echinatia capsul and mix it with Vaseline and put it on the sores. You don't want it to dry out too much or it will crack and be sore all over again.

Please try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7, phone # 1-800-788-7654 Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. Also available at:Abebooks.com,

I would also like you to try Under Obligation, by Trishianna Rose Roberts at: www.wheatmark.com.

Laughter is healthy:

Two old geesers went to a brothal. They went in side and tells the madam that they would each like a girl for awhile.

The madam thinks to herself,"I am not wasting my beautiful girls on those old geesers, I'll just give them some blowup dolls and they won't know the difference."
The madam set them up in a room with the blowup dolls and she leaves the room.

Awhile later as they are going home the first guy says."I think my girl was dead."

"Why?"

"She never made a move or said anything."

His friend says,"I think mine was a witch."

"Why?"

Well, as we were making love, I bit her on the neck and then I gave her a little bite on the hiney; she passed gas and flew out the window- took my teeth with her."

No comments: