Monday, May 23, 2011

recluse spider

Eat for the health of it.

I don't know if I have ever seen a live recluse spider but I am sure I don't want to. If one bites you the venom they shoot in you is deadly and if not taken care of right away it can kill you. All I know is they are a skinney legged, brown colored spider. They like dark places so when clearing an attic or moving a wood pile be very careful.I would suggest spraying the whole wood pile with a good insect killer. Check to make sure it kills spiders. Use an insect bomb to kill them in the attic. They also like dark places so if you are cleaning the attic turn a bright light on in there for at least an hour before you start but if you are cleaning and moving things around it's best to use the insect bomb too.

I would like you to try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson. I wrote this book because of the allergies I have to the chemicals they put in our food. I thought maybe others are suffering too and would like this book of really delicious recipes and would also help with your allergies. It is available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, phone# 1-800-788-7654.Also available at: Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, Books-a-million.com and BarnesandNoble.com. Most book stores will order for you if you give them the Title and the ISBN#.

Laughter is healthy:

Bush and Cheney go out for brunch. The waitress come to take their order and Cheney looks at the menu and tells her that he would like the prime rib with all the trimmings. She asks Bush what he would like and he says,"I'll have a quickie." The waitress storms off,shouting over her shoulder,"I thought all of this behavior would stop since you are president." Bush sits there looking confused and Cheney says,'Uh, Mr.President, that's pronounced "quiche".'

No comments: