Tuesday, May 10, 2011

food allergies

Eat for the health of it.

I am allergic to most of the chemicals that they put in our food and recently I was stumped as to what I could be allergic to now and I was rummaging through some info and I read where a doctor had sent cows blood for allergy diagnoses. When the results came back it stated that the patient was allergic to 22 of the 187 substances tested,and they said that the patient should not drink cows milk. WOW!!

When I read this I thought to myself,(I could be allergic to cows milk because I am very careful what I eat but one thing I haven't given up is 1/2 and 1/2 in my coffee and cereal. I have been itching and I couldn't figure out what it was, so now I have to give up my 1/2 and 1/2 or at least until I see if this itching and pain goes away.Anyone that has allergies knows what I am talking about. I am almost to the point right now where I think I will have to buy all of my food from the health food store. And then I wonder if it really is all natural. Last year when I was in a healthfood store. Although, I bought some chocolate covered jelly rings and I knew my mother liked them so I bought them and of course I had to test them to make sure they were good and I ate more than just a test portion and the next day I was itching so the next time I went into that store I asked about the candy, if it had HFCS in it and the girl that was there said she would check it out. I didn't have to ask because when I went back there, there wasn't any of that candy in there and I never saw it after that.
Now if I find out that I am allergic to cows milk I will have to check it out if the milk is safe from the health food store. I sure hope so, because I love cream in my coffee.I think they buy their milk from cows that are free range, like it should be.

You can see why I wrote this all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACKE TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, phone at: 1-800-788-7654, also at: Books-a-million.com, BarnesandNoble.com, Amazonbooks.com and Abebooks.com. You can order at most book stores if you give them the title of the book and the ISBN#.

Laughter is healthy:

A drunk staggers into the bar but the bartender refuses to serve him. Five minutes later the drunk comes staggering in again. The bartender again says,"I am not serving you anything to drink, you have had too much already."
Five minutes later he's back again and the bartender stays firm and says, "I am not serving you any drinks, you are too drunk already."
The drunk says,"I guess I must be drunk, you're the third place in a row that told me that."
It's bad but thats all I had.

No comments: