Friday, May 20, 2011

leg cramps

Eat for the health of it.

Did you ever wake up in the night with horrible leg cramps? WOW!! I have and I would jump out of that bed as fast as I could and press my heels on the floor and get a hold of my toes and pull them up or just press my heal into the floor. That worked pretty good for me until I read where you should place a bar of soap (don't laugh)Place the bar of soap under the fitted sheet so it is in the area below the knees, when you lie down. I have been doing this for years and it works. I can't understand how it does but I don't care as long as it works. I place a fresh bar in there every few months. One time I started to get cramps again and I found out that the bar of soap slipped out and it was under the bed, as soon as I replaced it it started working again.

Please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7. They are all natural recipes, the way it should be. Phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Or order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. Available at: www.Abebooks.com, BarnsandNoble.com, Books-a-million.com or most bookstores will order for you if you give them the ISBN#.

Laughter is healthy:

A couple in their mid sixties were celebrating their 40th anniversary in a small romantic restaurant when a tiny fairy appeared and she gave each a wish. The wife went first and said,"I wish for a romantic cruise vacation with my husband.

The fairy then asks the husband,"What is your wish?" The husband then says, "Sorry dear but my wish is for a wife thirty years younger than me." The fairy is stunned and the wife looks at her husband with pure dissapointment. The fairy thinks, 'well, a wish is a wish.' The fairy waves her majic wand and POOF! the husband is suddenly 95 years old. Men- remember that fairies are females.

No comments: