Saturday, May 28, 2011

How to find out what you are allergic to

Eat for the health of it.

If you are itching and think you are allergic to something; here is what you can do.

Keep in mind that you can be allergic to only one thing or a whole lot of things. If you have hives and itching or your tongue swells up and maybe your lips,or cramps and diarhia, I can tell you that you are probably allergic to MSG (monosodium glutamate). Maybe you are itching all over(with a rash or hives or just itching skin)That can be any number of things. It will also make a difference if you are allergic to laundry soap, some people are allergic to the sun, others are allergic to carpeting in their house or freshly painted walls, perfume, all kinds of things and regardless you will have to go through sometime of study to find out what it is you are allergic to.
Usually you can detect things that you just got new in your house and figure that out, but when you start out like I did. First it was MSG, of course I had the signs, like swollen lips, tongue etc. and when I went to the hospital they new right away what it was.
I was drinking a diet drink and all of a sudden I was itching on my arms. I read the ingredients and it contained aspartame, so I naturally quit drinking that stuff. High fructose corn syrup made me break out under my arms, breasts and groin area with a horribly painful itch.
Cereal that contains soy products gives me a painful stomach and abdomin. (It is from the genetically altered soybeans that are not edible but they are being mixed in with the edible beans somewhere along the line of process. The genetically altered beans are for manufacturing purposes only. So I can't trust eating soy products and they are putting it in almost everything.
If you are bothered with any of these abnormal feelings, itching,headaches, your eyes can itch, your arms, palms, feet, almost any place on your body. Believe me, I have been through it all. This last ,I am hoping the last, my stomach burned, my elbows and around that area was itching like crazy. I had to remember what I had eaten in the past few days that was processed and I could hardly believe it but it happened to be milk and milk products. I found out that milk has several things added to it in the processing that apparently is not good for you and I am allergic to it. So I can't have cream in my coffee or milk on my cereal or butter on my bread. Well I thought I couldn't but then someone mentioned that some of the grocery stores are carrying Organic foods so I am now buying organic foods.
I have used unbleached flour and sugar for quite some time; now the organic food that costs almost twice the price of regular, but I don't buy junk food. They do have all natural sodas and just about anything you want to eat.
I just want to help anyone out there that may be having an itchy problem and you don't know where to start. You have to go through the process of elimination.
If you don't know this; white flour and white sugar has a bleaching agent in it. (you can buy unbleached)-Drink only mineral or spring water. Eat only fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat fresh meats and fish. Use sea salt. No white vinegar, use apple cider vinegar. Stay away from condiments until you find out what you are allergic to. (catsup has HFCS in it) (Mayonaise has soy in it)If you have cleared up by one or maybe two weeks, then start adding only one food at a time per day to see if you have a reaction. You may want to try an enema too, to clean yourself out good before eating the foods again. Be sure to watch for any sign of a reaction when you go back to regular foods because that is the only way you will know what you are allergic to.
One more thing too is that the meats have a lot of things in it that the animals eat and you might want to go organic on that too.

Sorry no jokes tonight because it is morning already and I want to go to bed. Good night and good luck!

Just remember my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com Phone # 1-800-788-7654.

No comments: